WEDDING BAND WORKSHOP
Exchange your vows with rings hand made by you and your partner! This is a private workshop for the individual or couple, with the full attention of your instructor. No jewellery making experience is required!
There are two parts to the class - the first is a a short consultation (apprx. 15-30min) with the instructor on material and design options. The second date is spent in the studio crafting the rings. Typically most couples take between two to four hours to finish their rings.
The rings can be expected to be traditional in style, with a choice of different band shapes (half round, comfort fit , flat, etc.) and decorative finishes (high polish, matte and hammer patterns are all possibilities!)
Material options are Sterling Silver, White Gold (10k, 14k, 18k), Yellow Gold (10k, 14k, 18k, 22k), and Rose Gold (14kt and 18kt in select band shapes.) Unfortunately, platinum and palladium are difficult for beginners to work with, and so we do not offer these metals for this class.
Material costs vary greatly on choices made during the consultation based on dimensions, and type of material chosen. Silver can be as low as $5, and gold can range anywhere from $80 to $800.
This workshop is flexible to meet your schedule! Let us know your availability - all we ask is that you contact us at least one month in advance. The consultation and workshop must also be booked at least one week apart, so that we can order your chosen metal for you.
$150 (+ materials) per Individual
$300 ( + materials) per Couple
Terms and Conditions
- Your chosen day to make the rings will not be considered reserved until the workshop fee is paid in full.
- The class fee is fully refundable up until 24 hours before the date of your workshop.
- Metal for the workshop, once purchased, is not eligible for refund, exchange, or credit.
- Alchemy House reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop in the event the participant(s) arrive more than 30 minutes late without prior notification from the participant(s).
- Workshop fees are strictly for one person working on one ring ("Individual") or two people working on two rings ("Couple"). Couples that want to work together on one ring will be charged the full class fee for a Couple.
- Alchemy House reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop in the event one or more participants act in an unsafe manner or are found to be under the influence or drugs or alcohol.